Dewalt DW745 Table Saw Review
I am writing this review of Dewalt DW745 after having lots of hands on experience with it for many years. The reason I chose the DEWALT DW745 Table Saw over other saws is because of its fence. It just snaps into place just as what the manufacturer has said in its specifications. I just did it once before using the saw for the first time and I have never done it again.
Leaving behind the idea of buying a cutting equipment that lightens the burden of work, investing on a table saw that ensures satisfaction in construction, longevity and performance are desires of almost all the customers. DEWALT is a brand which understands these needs of different customers as it is doing business for long. The rich experience beyond years makes the company to provide trust for customers. Thus DEWALT always builds durable and strong materials giving best performance and also backs its customers with sustainable warranty. Read DEWALT DWE7491RS review.
There are already a number of saws that have passed through my hands and nothing compares to the DEWALT DW745 in performance. Its compact size makes it easy to transport. Its fence is unparalleled which is what I really love about this product.
It’s been some three good years now since I started using this table saw. I have used it to rip some flooring made of hardwood and do other cutting jobs. This Dewalt saw always performs its job smoothly.
Review of Dewalt DW745 Table Saw
Read below Why I love my Dewalt:
The motor is of 15 Amps and the blade diameter is 10 inches. It has 3-1/8 inches depth cut. The power tool kind is corded. The dust port diameter is good and reasonable. The arbor size of the equipment is 5/8 inches. Site pro guarding system provides free adjustments suitable for every situations. Pinion and fence system helps in free adjustments that are accurate, smooth and fast.
The shoe bevels from 0 to 45 degrees for bevelled cuts. It can easily be adjusted on uneven surfaces using rear feet which is highly adjustable. It easily cuts through trim and shelving materials with the help of 20 inches rip. Friction is highly reduced using table coating. Clean up post work is reduced by its dust port walls. The company provides 3 years of limited warranty, 1 year of free service and 90 days of money back guarantee. The equipment includes miter guage, blade guard, push stick, 10 inch 24 Tooth Carbide blade and push stick.
- REALLY HANDY: For a table saw, this DEWALT DW745 is smaller in size which makes it really portable. I can easily transport it to any site that I need to get to. It is pretty lightweight compared to other 10-inch table saw that I have owned.
- GREAT FENCE: What I really like about this saw is its fence. I don’t have a hard time setting it up; It just takes a few minutes and then it’s ready. The fence setting is also very accurate and it really amazes me. This is the best fence that I have ever seen so far in this kind of saw.
- CUTS WITH EASE: The cutting performance of this Dewalt table saw is one of the best that I have ever seen. I have cut various kinds of mitered molding with this saw as well as trims. I have tried making cabinets that requires exact cuts and this saw has never let me down so far with its cutting capabilities.
- This Dewalt saw has a 15-amp motor which can speedily rip through any hardwood with efficiency.
- The 16 inches of maximum rip of this saw can easily cut various trim and shelving materials that are of large sizes.
- The fence adjustment of the DEWALT DW745 is accurate, smooth and fast due to the rack and pinion fence rails.
- The metal roll cage base of the table saw is definitely durable compared to those with plastic bases.
- Very light weight of 45 lbs.
- Maximum ripping capacity of 20 inches.
- Motor has 3850 RPM, 15 Amp and 120 V power supply.
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 degrees is 2 ¼ and 3 1/8 at 90 degrees.
Convenient guiding system
Powerful and consistent performance
Slightly expensive while comparing with other table saws in the market. I can only think of the miter gauge as my only complaint about this product. It’s kind of difficult to read and there are no stops for those frequently used angles. I can say that the DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 16-Inch Max Rip Capacity is really perfect for me.
This table saw is best designed with portable style that makes it comfortable for use in any kinds of room. The 15 Amp motor provides a consistent and powerful performance for ensuring that you don’t have any pending jobs. While using this table saw, keep your eyes wide open, the guide system automatically provides precision and accuracy in all your works automatically. I hope this Dewalt DW745 review helped you and if you have any doubts, please comment here. Click here to read Bosch 4100-09 review.