Bosch 4100-09 review of 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
An Ingenious Table Saw: Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Wheeled Stand
After reading a lot of table saw reviews, I chose the Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw because of the many positive comments about it. Long story short – it’s an awesome table saw and I’m glad that I bought it. Read Dewalt DW745 Table Saw Review here.
In less than five minutes, I can put it out of the shed to do my cutting jobs. Once I’m done, I can put it away with ease – now that’s what I call absolute convenience. I have used it for furniture, joinery and general carpentry. Review of Bosch 4100-09 written by honest customer who is using from last 4 years. Check DEWALT DWE7491RS vs BOSCH 4100 09 comparison here. Read DEWALT DW745 vs BOSCH GTS1031 vs DEWALT DWE7480 comparison.
Bosch 4100-09 table saw review
- PORTABLE: The Bosch 4100-09 might be heavy but it is portable. I can easily load it to the bed of my truck without requiring any assistance. I just place the handles on the bed and then slide the saw back. The entire unit can roll easily on rough terrains without too much effort on the part of the user.
- INGENIOUS STAND: Another thing that I love about this Bosch table saw is its gravity rise stand. Since I don’t have that much space in my shed for storage, the stand allows me to store the saw in one of the corners of the shed when not in use. It is really a nice combination of a saw and a stand.
- GREAT POWER: This worksite table saw has lots of power. It has a nice and quiet soft start – another check mark on my books. It can cut a lot faster than I can shove wood into its hungry mouth. I haven’t noticed any circuits breaking or banging from its motor.
- The construction of this Bosch 4100-09 is specially designed for portability. It’s perfect to transport to any of your worksite with less effort required.
- This portable table saw is great for high-precision cutting. This 10-inch table saw from Bosch has a speed of 3,650 rpm.
- This table saw stand is really innovative. Its overall capacity is also really quite impressive. It can handle stocks up to 25 inches in width.
- The entire table saw is under a one year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Click here for more product features of Bosch 4100-09.
The Bosch 4100-09 is a really good option if you’re looking for portability. After all the many cutting jobs that it has been through given all these months that I’ve owned it, it still continues to excel in terms of its performance. Check This is the best portable saw that I have tried so far and I plan to keep it as long as it takes. Read DeWalt DW745 vs DWE7480 vs 7490 vs 7491 comparison.
The only thing that I don’t like about this table saw is that it tosses saw dust everywhere. I have read about this issue in some other reviews so I always have a vacuum cleaner standing by to take up the saw dust after work. However, this still doesn’t change my opinion about the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand – it is a quality product and very commendable. We hope Bosch 4100-09 review article is useful for you. Read DEWALT DWE7491RS and SKIL 3410-02 Table Saw review here.